Buy Dissertation UK, Nursing Essay
There are seven important leadership theories which are mentioned below:
- “Great Man” Theories: this theory means that leaders are born, there is a special inner capability which is present in some people and this capability is given by God. Those people who are awarded with these capabilities are the one who can actually lead the world. (Winkler, 2006)
- Trait Theories: Trait theories basically relates towards the workings of people with the help of which they can lead group of people in order to generate well-oriented outcomes.
- Situational Theories: Situational theories are also known as the important theories with the help of which leaders work in an orderly manner in order to generate well-oriented outcomes.
- Behavioral Theories: One of the important theory in leadership style is known as the behavioral theory with the help of which work can be done in a proper manner and better outcomes can also be generated.
- Participative Theories: This theory is also known as one of the important theory with the help of which leaders can participate in various activities in order to generate well-oriented outcomes.
- Management Theories: Management theories are the one with the help of which work can be organized in a proper manner and the outcomes will also be in a positive manner. (Schyns, 2005)
- Relationship Theories: These theories are also important and are directly related towards the relation status. While working, relation should be strong enough with the help of which work can be done in a proper manner without facing any further problems.
Birgit Schyns, (2005), Implicit leadership theories: essays and explorations, IAP, page 300-348.
Ingo Winkler, (2009), Contemporary Leadership Theories: Enhancing the Understanding of the Complexity, Subjectivity and Dynamic of Leadership, Springer, page 100-107.